1. Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may swell slightly, or redden, it is advised not to make social plans for the same day. Area may appear "crusty" for up to one week. It will be extremely important to keep area well-lubricated with Vaseline.
2. Please wear your normal make-up to the procedure. If you are having lips or brows done, please bring your favorite pencils.
3. Please abstain from drinking any alcohol at least 24 hours before procedure. Alcohol will make your procedure more painful and much more likely to bruise.
4. If unwanted hair is normally removed in the area to be treated; tweezing/waxing should be done at least 24 hours prior to your procedure; electrolysis no less than five days. Do not resume any method of hair removal for a week after the procedure.
5. If eyelashes or eyebrows are normally dyed, allow 48 hours or wait one week after the eyebrow or eyeliner procedure. Wait one week after the eyebrow or eyeliner procedure before dying lashes or brows.
6. If you wear contact lenses and are having the eyeliner done, do not wear your lenses to your appointment and do not replace them until the day after the procedure.
7. If you are having the eyeliner procedure done, as a safety precaution in case of watering or swelling, we recommend that you have someone alerted (or accompany you) who could drive you home if you so decide (or if necessary).
8. If you are having lip liner done and have had previous problems with cold sores/fever blisters/mouth ulcers, the procedure is likely to activate the problem. You will have to make arrangements to get oral Zovorax - you will not be able to use the topical lotion. It will burn and may cause scarring.
9. We recommend allergy testing of the red pigment (lip liner or skin tone pigments) one week before the planned procedure.
10. We highly recommend taking “Arnica Montana” at least one week before, during and one week (or as needed) after procedure. It is a homeopathic remedy that will help heal your procedure much quicker and you will have much less bruising and swelling. We keep it in stock, and you will be amazed at the results.
11. Do not use aspirin or ibuprofen for 7 days prior to your procedure.
Come look at the extensive portfolio of procedures I have done. We look forward to working with you. If you have any questions, please call or make notes so we can discuss them with you when you arrive for your appointment.
12. Have Neosporin Plus at home to help healing with a small pain reliever. You can use it all the time while healing.